about

Family, home, decorating, travel, shopping, even a few recipes and crafts........all the things that make life interesting!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Kitchen




I save favorite Christmas cards and frame them, changing them out every now and then for interest. See them Below:
they are from Cartolina  http://www.cartolina.com/. I love these cards for all seasons, they are so whimsical and fun.








I use an artificial tree and so the smell of evergreen is missing from my house. However in the last 2 years I have been adding a fresh wreath or 2.. in this case 4 to get evergreen scent into the house, and while it is nowhere near as strong as what a tree gives off, if I am in my kitchen I can smell it. HINT: if you boil evergreen in water you can get the fragrant scent all over the house.

No comments: